Ultimate Warfare Online multiplayer Text-based game
Welcome to the Ultimate-Warfare forums!
You are currently not logged in, you can only view the forums now. Click here to login!

Last Login: CrossSet - Last Registered: CrossSet

Options: Delete this Topic - Edit this Topic
market
Name: atavax
Player
the market is not needed and should be removed because its more of a hindrance then anything else. the market discourages teamwork inside of the federation and also detracts from the game's realism because enemies at war wouldnt trade with each other. and finally it would be another way to differentiate this from ic.

Last edited by: atavax
Date/Time:
21/12/08 : 01:22:08

Name: soccer_09
Player
a market I think is needed. Not everyone is in a federation. Being in a federation is a choice, and it's not something that frank is forcing people to do so getting rid of the market would screw the solo people. Maybe frank can make something that does not allow federations that are at war to sell to each other? I do think we need a market though. As we get more people, it should get used much more, especially when we get research bonuses. People will specialize in income or some resource maybe.

Delete - Edit
Date/Time:
25/12/08 : 19:55:59

Name: frank
Player
yeah, and the name of the "seller" is also shown on this market, so in wartimes you can boycott enemy sellers

Delete - Edit
Date/Time:
26/12/08 : 11:58:07

Name: atavax
Player
i dont think getting rid of the market would screw ss people. it would though, give a reason for people to be in the same federation other then for recognition sake. currently it would make sense to be in your own federation so you dont risk people stealing resources from your federal bank. there is no real benefit to federations other then a loyalty that some people feel towards federation members.

Last edited by: atavax

Delete - Edit
Date/Time:
26/12/08 : 23:51:28

copyright © 2006 - 2019 ultimate-warfare.com

generated in 3.132 ms, using 14 queries
Server time: 16:18:05 10/12/2019