Ultimate Warfare Online multiplayer Text-based game
Welcome to the Ultimate-Warfare forums!
You are currently not logged in, you can only view the forums now. Click here to login!

Last Login: CrossSet - Last Registered: CrossSet

Options: Delete this Topic - Edit this Topic
A bit picky but....
Name: Lynns
Player
You have send your Units!

Should be 'sent'
Date/Time:
10/02/09 : 18:42:09

Name: frank
Player
thanks, fixed it

report all spelling errors

Delete - Edit
Date/Time:
10/02/09 : 23:12:51

Name: hicures
Player
It says Message send instead of message sent. Besides that I found a few misspelling/Grammar mistakes in wiki I believe. I'll update all the post with as many mistakes as I can find later.
Date/Time:
01/12/11 : 13:36:13

Player
*update this post
Date/Time:
01/12/11 : 13:36:49

Player
Sorry in the guide, not a wiki
Date/Time:
01/12/11 : 13:51:26

Player
-Under link tab, at bottom in Sell part: "Maybe you got to much reasources" No incorrect but poor grammar "Maybe you have to many reasources" would be more correct. Also in Place sell offer it is "you have to much" "you have to many" would be better grammar.

-Federation link, A few mistakes here. "first time you will get 2 options here" 2 can be changed to two as it is a number less then ten. Hard time should be hard times. eachother should have a space. After every colon should be a spce. In federation bank part, Is that supposed to be 0.5%? It is 0,5% now. for should also be before. In application part, denie is deny.

-Surrender link, wanna isn't a word =P you stated about restarting in the sentance twice which is confusing. should read "This option is usefull if you want to restart the game because you have made a mistake, or if you would just like to try a different race or playing-style" (I also corrected different and the combining of playingstyles)

O.o Attack has a ton of mistakes too I'll get to that later I'm in class right now ^^

Last edited by: hicures
Date/Time:
01/12/11 : 14:23:04

Forum Moderator
Thanks! Fixed them
Date/Time:
01/12/11 : 15:28:52

Player
Great job looks better! Here is the rest..

-Attack Link, "When your fleet arrived and attacked" Should be "When your fleet arrives and attacks." Next sentance them should be those. "Bigger players can't attack less then 25% of your amount of countries" Should be "Bigger players can't attack players that have 25% or less of thier countries" Next sentance an should be a. players should be player. Under Support, on should be in. That should be those. defending should be defend. trainstations and ofcourse need spaces.

There are some mistakes belw the pic but once again I don't have time right now cause I'm at school.
Date/Time:
02/12/11 : 14:20:05

Forum Moderator
Thanks! Fixed
Date/Time:
02/12/11 : 18:20:43

Player
O.o Wow your fast
Date/Time:
03/12/11 : 01:00:33