Ultimate Warfare Online multiplayer Text-based game
Welcome to the Ultimate-Warfare forums!
You are currently not logged in, you can only view the forums now. Click here to login!

Last Login: CrossSet - Last Registered: CrossSet
Links To Game Listing Sites
Name: Reyth
Player
Make a whole slew of links to the various gaming sites so we can vote for this game and get a stream of traffic in here.

This game idea is mega kewl in its simplicity and is worth the traffic.
Date/Time:
13/10/11 : 20:22:32

Name: frank
Forum Moderator
Thanks!

I will add this game to some gaming sites, hope it attracts some new players.
Date/Time:
18/10/11 : 00:18:57

Player
Ya the sites do work. I found you by googling "text based multiplayer game online" I think. I waded through a few pages and finally saw the listing.

Make sure to use a kewl banner (the site header looks good) and a good description of the game. I wrote one here:

Grow powerful and nuke your enemies! Send sniper teams or special forces demolitions teams to wreak havoc! Watch your enemy with spy satellites and send a squadron of stealth bombers to knock out his key infrastructure! AND MUCH MORE! We are in advanced open beta, new players are welcome!

Last edited by: Reyth
Date/Time:
18/10/11 : 00:33:45

Name: frank
Forum Moderator
Thanks, ill work out a few more fixed in the next days. After that's ready ill start adding this game to multiplayer sites.

I like your description
Date/Time:
18/10/11 : 19:48:06

Player
Wow! I voted for them all. I think you should put a sticky with an exhortation to vote on the community page.

1) Some of them don't have the banner for this game

2) We have a good shot at traffic on at least a few of them.

3) I think its possible that this will also boost your SE rankings as they are mutual links BUT I'm no SEO expert at all and I don't know how SE's view these types of sites.

4) Also, I think you could send an emotional call to action to your email list of former players to ask them to at least vote for our site from the links on the community page.

Last edited by: Reyth
Date/Time:
19/10/11 : 21:41:45

Player
There are several I am not sure are working:

Top50

I will add to the list as I go.
Date/Time:
20/10/11 : 18:22:08

copyright © 2006 - 2019 ultimate-warfare.com

generated in 3.872 ms, using 18 queries