Ultimate Warfare Online multiplayer Text-based game
Welcome to the Ultimate-Warfare forums!
You are currently not logged in, you can only view the forums now. Click here to login!

Last Login: CrossSet - Last Registered: CrossSet
Go To Next Region!
Name: Reyth
Player
Aha! Let's say you want to build bunkers or train stations and you want to sort through the list to place them in regions where they don't exist. With a "go to next region" link it would automatically move down the list and you can instantly see if the building type is there or not. That way you could quickly page through all of your regions and build what is necessary.

*bows*
Date/Time:
07/11/11 : 21:02:39

Player
I would like to see that link at the top and bottom of the region summary page so if I had scrolled to the bottom (to check special units) I wouldn't have to scroll back up to click next region.
Date/Time:
07/11/11 : 21:05:05

Player
Like right now I would like to build bunkers on all my regions with soldiers but am finding it sort of difficult because I lose track of the regions and have to go back and forth to the regions list from the building page.
Date/Time:
07/11/11 : 21:54:25

Name: frank
Forum Moderator
Hmm yeah, maybe the whole region system needs a different navigation system. I'm not happy with it as soon as you hit 10+ regions.

I also have a feeling new players don't understand the navigation system and leave. So i have to get back to my design table:P
Any feedback/ideas are welcome!
Date/Time:
08/11/11 : 14:16:59

Player
Well at the very least a simple "next region" link on the region summary page will do tons to help.
Date/Time:
08/11/11 : 15:48:57

copyright © 2006 - 2019 ultimate-warfare.com

generated in 4.313 ms, using 16 queries
Server time: 23:51:18 09/12/2019