Ultimate Warfare Online multiplayer Text-based game
Welcome to the Ultimate-Warfare forums!
You are currently not logged in, you can only view the forums now. Click here to login!

Last Login: CrossSet - Last Registered: CrossSet
Fight Feed
Name: Reyth
Player
Any chance of getting a public fight feed where battles are posted for all players (without disclosing the numbers involved)?

I think it would be neat to see them.
Date/Time:
05/12/11 : 22:56:40

Name: frank
Forum Moderator
I like this idea! But i'm afraid other people will join the war and start kicking people that are already defeated. You don't think that will happen?

Maybe a declare war function for federations? That list that?

Last edited by: frank
Date/Time:
07/12/11 : 13:21:29

Player
aha, ganging up -- hmmm will have the think about that for awhile...

Ok so the declare war could be against individual players and entire federations?
Date/Time:
07/12/11 : 14:01:05

Name: frank
Forum Moderator
Entire federation wars! :P Could be interresting if we have some large federations
Date/Time:
07/12/11 : 18:33:53

Player
Ya I get it -- federations.

Well that's a great idea. Will be great when we have a good number of active federations, ya.
Date/Time:
07/12/11 : 18:48:25

Name: Dean_Winchester
Player
Ah like a set rounds per fight? Say 50 rounds (Runs just over 3 days) with rounds being recorded as won or lost or even a draw at 00:30:00 past the hour?

What would the winnings entail? Taking over peoples regions? Taking over all players regions (In the opposing Federation) and dividing them up into those in the federation? Or to those who only participated?

I've seen a idea like this (that has been incorporated) in another game, where they gain exp, and levels the Coven (Vamp game).

That's all I relatively know about the wars.

And, as for the other game with wars in it, I wouldn't even suggest the "fight till all the other federations resources are down" Because that means (in my eyes for here) would be until every soldier, tank and plane etc is destroyed. I had a war last a month and a half until I surrendered to make it loose :P

Anyway, I like the idea. Nothing of mine is a suggestion. Pure questions...
Date/Time:
08/12/11 : 02:57:49

Player
Wow great thoughts.

I dunno but I think you're right that wars could have incentives and time limits.

I wonder about incentive being abused by "fake wars" on a rotation between secret friend federations.
Date/Time:
08/12/11 : 10:17:56

copyright © 2006 - 2019 ultimate-warfare.com

generated in 4.637 ms, using 20 queries
Server time: 16:19:56 10/12/2019