Ultimate Warfare Online multiplayer Text-based game
Welcome to the Ultimate-Warfare forums!
You are currently not logged in, you can only view the forums now. Click here to login!

Last Login: CrossSet - Last Registered: CrossSet
Last Login?
Name: Trevor
Player
I've been thinking, how about adding a Last Login to people's pages so you know whether they're active or not active?

It would help the Generals of Federations to know their members are active and benefiting the coven. Instead of keeping them in if they haven't been on with no way to tell.

Just a thought of putting an Last Login, so we'd know whether theyve been on.
Date/Time:
03/01/12 : 07:02:09

Name: frank
Forum Moderator
I prefer to not show it to everybody, this allows people to plan raids on inactive people, or monitor login times and plan a raid when somebody goes to bed.

I like the idea of putting it in as a federation leader feature. A federation leader can see last logins of federation members? WHat do you think of that?
Date/Time:
03/01/12 : 13:57:27

Player
Yeah that seems more reasonable. That's a feature on another game also. List of inactive members, after a certain period of time it'll show that they're inactive.
Date/Time:
04/01/12 : 04:50:03

Player
But I do honestly find that a way to scheme and plan to take over someone's place. Honestly, for General's to see would be much easier, for their federation.

I didn't think of the implications of what I suggested with all being able to see. On the other game it doesn't really matter, but on here it does. So keeping it from normal members would be acceptable.

I like the idea for the general's to keep an eye on active members and not so active ones.

Just thought I would comment again, with a more detailed thought.

I don't see why I should be suggesting things, I've only been here a month.
Date/Time:
04/01/12 : 05:28:51

Name: eewells
Player
Dean, your input is very good. Keep the ideas coming.
Date/Time:
05/01/12 : 04:40:48

Name: Dean
Player
Okay then.
Date/Time:
06/01/12 : 22:27:04

Name: DragonBall
Player
Any updates on this feature? Would like to see login times of Federation members
Date/Time:
23/05/13 : 00:06:39

copyright © 2006 - 2019 ultimate-warfare.com

generated in 2.887 ms, using 20 queries
Server time: 23:56:25 15/12/2019